Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chapter 8 A home visit

It is not what you might be thinking, I'm not a social worker, who is worse than a mother-in-law! I don't criticize people and take their kids away!  I once visited a house.  I was outside just having a great time roaming around the mother caught me and brought me into a building.  She put me in this moving room, with a shiny wall.  I didn't trust it so I didn't look into it.  There was another cat and it was scary the way the room was moving.  So as soon as the door opened, I got out of there!

There were a lot of new smells there, I can't describe it so well. Then she opened the door and I went in.  What a difference from the outside, no wind, no mouse smells.  She put a dish of milk for me, and even though I already had my breakfast, I drank it.  Fresh milk is much better than spilled milk from the trash, you know?

The little blond girl came over and I wouldn't let her go!   I think that she was too surprised to see me.  I woke her up, and she was still sleepyheaded.  I know exactly how that feels.  Most cold days I don't like to get up.  The little girl pushed me away, but  I had to get pet.  This is the best feeling in the world, if you don't  know about getting a pet behind the ears, you don't know nuthin.

 There are so many places to hide in the house.  Under the bookcase, under the couch. I know about those things because sometimes I curl up on them when I find them outside.  These are still new and not broken, that's the difference.

I just love getting pet.  Hey, don't stop! Hey, not there, Rwow, Whoops, Did I scratch you?  Oh well, Can we go back out now? 

Yes, let me out.  A house is nice, but I like my home outside better.  Oh, no, I don't like that moving room, I'll go down the stairs!  How many are there?  These are going on forever! Wow, it takes 5 minutes to find the door.  No, don't pick me up now! Grrr.  See, you didn't get a good picture this time.  
I'm outta here!  Next time some time later


For Rachael's other books available exclusively on Amazon go here:
 http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Alice-Orbach/e/B00A21JOVI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...