Thursday, January 2, 2014

Chapter 10 The Pigeon Show in Jerusalem right after the snow. A cat's view.


There was a pigeon show at the Central Bus station in Jerusalem. This is something that I could really sink my teeth into!   Can we open a cage?  NO? That ruins the fun!  Oh, well, I'll take a look around to see if there is anything interesting here,   There are very weird looking pigeons here! Wow! This one you can't even see where it's head is!  And its feathers look like hair!  Maybe that's where hair originally comes from, feathers.
I think it would be very funny looking if cats had feathers! How does it eat without getting dirty?  How can it fly?  Not that this pigeon ever ever learned to fly.  It sits in a cage all day long! 

This one looks more normal.  but it has a very long neck.  What it is an ugly swan wannabe?  I wonder how it would taste.  Of course the cage is very strong and I won't be able to get in.  But it is fun to dream! 

How would you like to meet this one on the street? How do you do? Oh, you have been living in a cage for a year?  Well I am free, I'm a cat.  Can't you come a little closer pigeon?  No?  You are afraid of me?  Yes, I see how that would be.  I'll go look at other birds now. Bye! 

Look at the tail on that one!  It is the Peacock of the  Pigeons!  Honk, Honk!  You don't say Honk?  Ahh, yes, pigeons coo.  but it is very quiet here.  You  all came from a Moshav?  Which one?  What you don't know! You have to know your address, then how can you ever get back home?  You are not a homing pigeon.  Sorry, I didn't know that.  I thought all pigeons were homing pigeons.  
Hey, Where is your head? Why do you have all those extra feathers?  You don't know?  They just grew there?  Well, at least you can see out! Not like the guy in the cage next door!  

Well, since all the cages are closed, it is not interesting for me here anymore. So I'll go.  I'll just have to dream about the pigeons.  See ya around!  

Tab short for Tablet, the Jerusalem Stray cat near you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...