Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 27 At the Chocolate mansion Pufftail the Detective Cat

We are at the backstage of the Chocolate Mansion.  The Humans are making lots of noise, watching the Play of Romeo and Juliet. in the meantime, the Tabio and Chocolate Point play is still in intermission.  Enter Catnip Pufftail and his two assistants, Soft Paws and Chocolate Help.


Catnip Pufftail,: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Catnip Pufftail, and I am here to solve the myster of the missing pages of your script.  By the way, Why didn't you memorize it?

Tabio: Well, sir, I just found this script a week ago and we didn't have time to do much rehersal, so we are doing it as a dramatic reading.  So, we  only finished the balcony scene, and then the rest of the pages dissapeared.

Daigo: That's not what you told us!

Trashio. I think that they went in the trash.

Daigo: You always say that!

Tabio: Hey, there boycats.  Don't get your fur up!

Catnip Pufftail: So, there is a difference of opinion of exactly where the missiing pages were last seen.

Tabio: Think that I brought the whole manuscript here to go over a bit before the play was supposed to start.

Catnip Pufftail: So, we will start looking around your dressing rooms.

Daigo: We don't have a dressing room, we just put on our costumes right here!

Catnip Pufftail takes out a magnifying glass and starts to examine the whole area.

Trashio: How long is this going to take? We can continue the play.  and make it up as we go along!

Daigo: As if you even read it before?

Trashio: Sure, I did.  Tabio and Chocolate Point go get married secretly, then there is a fight.

Catnip Pufftail: Stop bickering, I need absolute quiet to do my examination. Soft Paws, hand me the footprint powder!

Soft Paws: Sure boss, here it is

Catnip Pufftail:  That's talcum powder!

Soft Paws: I'm sorry boss, but the Super Secret Detective Store was all out and they gave me that instead.  It was cheaper so I thought that you wouldn't mind.

Catnip Pufftail: Oh never mind.  Hand me the camera.

Soft Paws:  Well, don't you remember that you had to pawn the camera.  We have to use Chocolate Help's phone now.

Catnip Pufftail: Well, yes. Ok, so come here with the phone and take a picture of this:

Chocolate Help: I'll take the picture, its MY phone.

Soft Paws: Yes!  It is the distictive paw print of Catastrophe, the Cat Burglar!

Catnip Pufftail:  Yes, see the identical scar on the left front foot and the back left foot?  Did you see any other cats here backstage?

Trashio: Well there was a servant cat who took out the trash. . .

Soft Paws: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...