Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Ramona goes outside, but not to stay.

 There was this day when I was about 5 or 6 months old, I don't remember, exactly, well I got the name Ramona, because I always like to get into trouble. but this time I didn't, you see.  I was getting to be a full grown cat, well you know, the cat time of year came around. . . I wanted to see a boy cat!
 I meowed and meowed, I sang, I went on my back, and I made so much noise that the family decided to put me out.  
 I was very scared.  I hadn't been really out since I came in, and the first thing I did was to find a tree and climb it.  I got so far up that I couldn't get down.   These pictures were taken when I was in the tree.   The family, well they thought that I would never come down and so they went and got me and took me home.  The father and the big brother did get some scratches in the bargain.
But in the end I came home, and that was that.  They love me.  I know.



Ramona.  - I made Rachael Alice type this, it is amazing that she can understand cat language, but she is not so good at speaking it, I must admit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...