Thursday, December 1, 2016

Buying a Used flute and a happy cat, Pearl N-96


I am here lying down getting some zzz's and Mom comes in my domain with a new flute.  She plays, then pets me and then plays again.     I like flute music,  It's ok,   The sound I mean, not so much the petting and picking up and putting me on my back  I hiss all the time, and if I get to three hisses then I start to scratch and bite.  I squiggle away!   

Now, my owner the Flute teacher is going to talk to you: 



Here is the flute, Pearl N96, Nickel silver, it looks nice and it is very light weight. It's great for people who have had trouble with trigger finger, it won't put a lot of pressure on the thumbs.  A nice addition is the black tenon covers.  The big one for the headjoint, and the small one for the body.  It helps to keep the flute in the case and not moving around.  The case is smaller and lighter weight too!   Not so expensive and so I feel it is a good value for the money!  If you want to rent it, I'll think about it.


Rachael Alice Orbach
rachael5760@yahoo.com for lessons and instrument rentals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...