Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Chapter 14 Trixie Came Back!

Dear Trixie,

Hi, I am so happy that we bumped into each other today.  It really has been a long time, and that I really try to think about it I don't know why we really broke up, maybe it was something I said, but after a while you didn't come around anymore.  Now that I think about it, I was really too young and emotionally stupid.  I should have followed you around more, and made sure that you didn't go away.  For all that, you know, I'm sorry.
 So now you saunter  over to me, and want  things to be like it was before:  I can almost cry when I think of what might have been. . .  Well, sweetie a lot of mice have run that path from then until  now.  I don't think that we can get together again, I'm married and Roxy is expecting kittens any day now.   You are still cute a cut above the rest, can we just be friends, you know hang out now and then, exchange a nose kiss?
 I've trained some humans to look for me whenever they go out and I've got them to pet me.  Now that it is cold, I don't go out that much and I'm taking care of Roxy, catching her some mice, 'cause she's quite big now, she's long haired white, black and beige.  

Now, Trixie,   Yes, now that I see you I realize that I made a big mistake, but that was years ago, and I was a much younger cat.  Yes, young and foolish.  I guess that I'll always be foolish especially when it comes to you.  You look wonderful though.  Don't think too bad of me.  If I had to do  it over again, I would make a different decision, and not let my mom persuade me to go to another neighborhood.  

So, take care of yourself, and drop in once in a while.  

Love, 
Tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...