Monday, March 30, 2020

Love That Cat! March 31st, 2020

6:50am What is that zzz zzz zzz sound? Oh, the alarm. Time to get up. I have the first lesson at 8:00am,   Why didn't the cat wake me up earlier?  I was counting on that!  Oh, she is still sleeping. Don't wake a sleeping baby or sleeping cat. 

7:15am Oh, more zz zz zz, I guess I will peel my eyes open. 

7:30am, Yikes! I gotta get up! I have lessons that start at 8:00am!  Quick! 

7:45am  Ok, now I am ready, turn on the computer.  What?  Why won't it turn on? 
Oh I have to flip the red switch. 

7 55am, Come on computer boot up faster than that! 

7:59am, Finally!  gotta teach Harry Potter #1 now, and then My Weird School 

8:05am that's done.  Ok, now what. Oh, more cleaning. Laundry  

9:00am Yikes the top of the Fridge! What a mess, ok do that too. 

10:00am When is my next lesson?  Whew, 11:30am. Ok, got time, Let's take in yesterday's laundry. 

11:25am  Power on computer again, get the website up. Now I am ready to teach Hebrew. 

12:07am  Done with that. When is the next lesson? Yeah because of Daylight Savings Time all the China lessons are a half an hour later.  So I start again at 13:30

16:56 Done with those. next lesson is 19:00 Clarinet on Zoom.  What shall I teach?  Gotta go and figure out that now. Then more cleaning.  The steps for today won't be accurate because I had to plug in phone while I was cleaning in the kitchen. Oh well. 

22:53 Well, finished papering the cabinet over the stove and read a book on Wattpad, now I look up and the evening is gone. Best be time to go to bed, new lesson at 8:00 am, Hebrew phrases./  The same student as yesterday and I don't have to prepare anything. 
 1867 steps 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...