Thursday, December 5, 2019

Dear Miss Kitty - Cat Advice column

Dear Miss Kitty! 

You just gotta help me!!  My owner's daughter just always wants to pick me up and hug me, Even Kiss Me!  I can't stand it! I like my four feet on the ground and I don't like to be in the air.  I feel unsafe and I bite and scratch until I'm back where I belong!  

Help!!  
UP in the Air! 


Dear Up, 

I wish I could help you.  Some humans are like that,  you know. They see a cat and have to pet it.  Now if you were a dog, it would be a different story, you could bark.  But try not to use your claws, humans don't like to bleed too much.  

Can you calm yourself?  Go to the scratch box? 

I wish I could help you more. 

Miss Kitty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...