Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chapter 3 Three's a good number

I like the number 3.  For three mornings, once I figured out that the humans were getting up later, lazy, lazy, lazy. They let have the day go by without moving!  Why do they do that?

Well, I figured out where my three favorite humans are everyday.  They wait at the roundabout, until some big van comes by.  When it does, I don't know how they know the difference,  all things on four wheels look the same to me!  I always say, when I see them, a big "Mroww, Get out of the way! " So when the right one comes by, two of the smaller ones, get inside, you couldn't catch me inside one of those monsters at any time! And they go off.  That leaves the mature one that sometimes has blond hair, and sometimes a hat, or a scarf, to pet me for a while.  Yesterday they tried to feed me some small yellow square thing, but I don't want food from them,  Just being petted.

I'm getting my winter underfur, and it's harder and harder to get to the itchy spots on my neck, so that's where I  like scratched.  So today I sat on the mature one and didn't let her leave without a nice good long pet.  I had to nip a bit for her to the idea not to move.  That's what humans are for!  Cat petters.  Why else would G-d have humans and cats in the same place.  One has to serve the other.  I am alpha cat and that's the rules.

I think I found out where the blond human lives, but the building is not in my territory.  I can get close but there are some really mean cats at that garbage, so  I can walk her most of the way home.

I hope that they come out tomorrow, so I can have at least some human company  Cat company is not the same,  Mostly we fight over the good pieces of chicken and of course the female cats.  But we don't pet each other and when I see that cat with whom I had that big fight that ended up injuring my eye, I really want to give him a piece of my tail!  Not literally of course, but I really want to unsheath my very sharp claws and show him a thing or two.

Now I'm going to find a nice place in the sun to have a nap, take a bath and then go mousing.  That's what us street cats do.

Catch you later sometime.  "Mrow!"

For Rachael's other books available exclusively on Amazon go here:
 http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Alice-Orbach/e/B00A21JOVI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...