Sunday, November 24, 2013

Chapter 6 Cat Fight!

Rrow, grr,  Rrowwww, Gree, Trow!

I'll get you! Hey, White cat, get out of my territoy!  Yes, run, run for your tail!  I'll get you. Humm, there's my humans.  Ok, you can get away today, but I'll get you tomorrow.  Just when you feel safe, I'll jump out from behind the trash and I'll be on your tail!

What?  You didn't know this was my territory?  Well think again, wheat head.  Yes, I'm calling you a wheat head.  You House cat.  Don't come out  here again unless you can claw your way through us Street Cats.  Yes, I know that you have lived here for a while, but I'm top Alpha cat here.  Even though you have long fur it doesn't count in my book.

Well, I gotta go, there's my humans.  I really like the small sized one, she had been trying to play with me with that string, but I don't feel like playing nowadays. It is getting colder and I missed my petting yesterday.  It was Saturday, and the humans in this neighborhood didn't come out yesterday, and there were no vroom things, cars you call them?  It was strange.  I don't make a difference between the days of the week.  What is a week anyway?  You humans are strange.  Yes, I'm calling you strange.  You have to wear things on your bodies to keep warm, and you don't have fur.  Just a bit on the top of your head.  What is the use of that?  In order to keep warm, you have to have it all over.   You don't have a tail or claws to defend yourselves.  Yup, you are strange.

Me?  I'm a cat, I'm perfect, I got claws that I like to sharpen on things.  Wow, here's a suitcase, Just the thing to sharpen my claws.
That's better!  Now where is that Wheat Head?  I feel the need to chase. It gets the blood flowing. There he is, I can smell him! Yup, Rwow, Rowwr, Merow, Whoops, he got away.

I like to run, yes, but only in the mornings.  After that I find a nice place to sleep.  Usually I like to be in the sun, but anyplace where the rain won't fall is good for me.  I hope it won't rain today!

If you like graphic novels about cats, go here:  http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Alice-Orbach/e/B00A21JOVI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...