Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chapter 12 Life is hard on the streets

Life is hard on the streets, boy, and the other cats don't even care!  I got into a cat fight and well most of the time, I'm pretty good, but I got really hurt this time.  

I can't put my back left leg on the ground, it hurts too much.  That's the problem with having 4 legs, you need all four of them to really jump around and get anywhere. I can jump a bit with only one back leg, but boy does it hurt!    

Oh, here's my favorite blond human!  Here, give me a pet, I really need it. 

Hey cats!  Why don't you help me?  You can't?  Yes, I know, on the streets, it's every cat for himself.  You are all just sitting there having a pow wow without me!  I used to be Alpha Cat! And now I can't even jump up.  

Well, that's the way it goes.  I'm leaving.  You won't have me to scratch around anymore.  I just feel sorry for the humans, I am the only friendly cat in this neighborhood. Hey Blonde,  Don't you want to keep a cat in the house?  Well on second paw, I really like my freedom outdoors.  

Cat ya later. Maybe, 
Tab the Tablet computer cat.  

Don't wait up for me, I'll probably not be back anytime soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco and The Glass Cat

 Today my owner brought home a glass cat. The glass cat is not such a nice cat.  She was brought to life by a magician and she is not soft, ...